Revised Church Communication Training presentation
This presentation can be used to train national councils members
We have updated the presentation that introduces the enhanced scope of work of the Church Communication Department. The presentation is aimed to be used in the Europe Area - to train Priesthood Advisers, National Councils, Stake Councils, etc. The current version was updated in the beginning of October 2020.
- What is Church Communication
- National Communication Councils organization, roles & responsibilities
- Support Resources, Tools and Training
- Europe Area Plan, Communication Initiatives
- The Basics of Church Communication: messages and audiences
The presentation is attached below, but it can also be found in the 'Europe Area Resources' section of Ingenia, under 'Training > Church Communication > Basic Church Communication Training'.